Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

A Story of Us

My friend Missie over at Death by Chocolate Martini came up with an idea to post old and new pictures of us with our hubby. You should go check out her blog. It is awesome :)

So for those of you who haven't read the "about us" section, my husband and I met when we were very little kids (about 8 or 9...I can't remember exactly). I don't have any photos of us when we were that little.


This is the oldest picture of us I could find. This was before we were dating. I think we were about 13 years old. I am the one in the skirt and my husband is the guy holding the girl in the hoodie (my sister-in-law). My brother is the guy off to the side.

This is the first picture of us from when we first started dating. Homecoming 2006.

Labor day 2007. I was helping him paint his aunt's barn. 

Our senior prom (2009)

This was taken on a family road trip with his family. This was shortly after we got engaged in 2010 (we had a long engagement). 

May 15,  2011
This is a photo of us from our wedding. Look at how far we have come! From little kids to adults :)

I don't think there is much of a difference. Here is a picture of us acting like kids again on our honeymoon.

Disney World!
So that is the "story of us". I wish I had an animal version to share with you but I don't have any pictures of my husband and I holding animals together. Usually when we are out herping, it is just the two of us. So to avoid that cheesy "myspace" pose, my husband and I take photos of each other, not with each other. 




No comments:

Post a Comment