Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Meet the Animals!

So let me briefly introduce the family.

My Cat, Dib

Dib is a plain ol' domestic short hair (or DSH for short). My mom found him under the bushes in front of her home with three littermates. We hand raised them. When I moved out of my parents house, I took Dib with me. He is one of the friendliest cats I have ever met!

The Herps:

Lily the Leopard Gecko
Pig the aquatic Giant Salamander

Reptar the terrestrial Giant Salamander

Snakey the Corn Snake

Tux the California King Snake

Hypnotoad the Pacman Frog

We also have two African clawed frogs (they are tiny) but I don't have pictures.

The Mice:

Millie Mouse

Mortimer Mouse

So those are our pets. Each one has specific needs, but they are all very easy to care for once you understand the animal. I will make some animal husbandry posts later on that explain how we care for each of our exotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment